Accessibility should be present in the entire tourism chain, the connections between all places, services and activities should be well planned and tested. For this reason, we present to you the seven elements of accessibility in the tourism chain.
- The management of the tourist destination with clear rules, guidelines and directives to receive the tourist with disabilities;
- Tourist information and marketing (preparation and reservations) so that tourists with disabilities can choose and plan their trip;
- Accessible urban and architectural environments for the mobility of travelers with disabilities;
- The means of transport and the stations so that you can reach your destination, move between points of interest and return home;
- Accommodation, catering and conferences as essential services for the traveler with a disability;
- Cultural activities (museums, theaters, cinemas and others) as tourist experiences to be enjoyed at the destination;
- Other tourist activities and events.
If you want to know more about how to implement accessibility in each of these moments of the tourist experience, do not hesitate to visit our website and learn about our services.